lørdag den 10. marts 2012

YAY! Got my filters.

Yes, now one part of the stuff I have bought on ebay for my camera is here! It was from Germany so I kinda knew it would be here before the memorycard from UK would... But my god how I love my CPL filter :D
It reduces the... what's it called... Mirroring... in windows, water and so on. It also can make the sky more blue! I just turn it around, and then it changes! It's so awesome! xD I don't know how it does it, I think it's magic! :3

The UV filter and CPL filter is the brand Green-L.
At first I was like "are these filters good enough?" but then I searched for it on the internet and on youtube, and saw that it worked perfectly fine to the price ^^ okay I have to be carefull with the CPL filter, because it does'nt have an extra glass layer over the CPL coat. So the trick is NOT TO SCRATCH IT! But I think it's gonna be fine anyway :)

Here's some exaples of the Green-l CPL filter I found of youtube :)


I'm so exited!! xD



Ingen kommentarer: