torsdag den 8. marts 2012

NEWS!

Hey my little blog... Here's some new for ya.  

First of all I am soon goind to Istanbul! xD YAY!
It's next weekend I'm taking off, with my school, sp it's gonna be pretty awesome! I have actually have bought two filter for my camera (canon EOS 1100D) an UV and CPL filter to get the best pic's I can, and also an extra memorycard with 8 gb, så now I have 16 gb to use on the trip. ^^ I bought it on ebay from UK Tuesday, so I hope it can get here before I leave ^^''

But I am pretty scared of the flight... I have never tried it before, so it's kinda tense... especially now when this big solarstorm is coming to earth, and propably will hit on march 10 th, and most likely will spoil stalite systems, and... yes... flights... O__o Oh god in heaven.... I really hope that it's gonna be okay, and it's not worse than they tell us it will be... right now they just say that it will make some stuff to GPS, satelites, kommunication, and flight routes... but you know, it have happened that a part of Canada some years ago, were about a million people didnt have any elektricity for a long time because it all went sdown from the solarstorm... so I don't know... Maybe it would be a good idea to take a backup of the computer? I don't know...

stoerste-solstorm-i-fem-aar-er-paa-vej-mod-jorden

Good thing about this is that there's gonna be more northern lights because of it ^^''



Also I have started to watch more Top Gear, than anything! I still watch CSI Miami when there's a new episode, and sometimes I do watch House, and other stuff... but Top Gear, is what it's all about right now xD especially after I watched the USA special, where they actually could have ended up killed, in a very christian state... they wrote slogans on eachothers cars to see who would be arrested, or shot before they could get over the border... O__o that didnt go well...
The worst thing is, I am so into it now, that when I watch it, I sit and talk like I know them O__o using their nicknames and so on like "awe Jezza! stop doing that to poor  Hamster! Oh man Captain Slow again jeez..." haha xD I just can't stop doing that! x3

and it's annoying me so much that the tickets for the Top Gear Live show in Copenhagen has to be so expensive T^T *sob sob* and Hamster isn't even coming -.-''

Ingen kommentarer: