torsdag den 1. marts 2012

Lot's of stuff has happened :D



Hi there my little blog.

I haven't written anything for months for you, so here comes some new stuff I have been doing :)

First of all I got myself a Canon camera! a 1100D canon camera to be exact ^^ and I love it so much! yes I love a camera get over it! xD
Okay I must admit, at first after I had bought this camera for all my money, I felt a little weird about using all my money, and also that I really had this camera that I have wished for so long, but It still felt a little bit, weird or wrong anyway... a

nd this feeling showed to be a normal grown up feeling, that I have very often, and that I had been thinking was something very odd, and not that normal, but after i got to the schools psykologist, it feels great to know that it is perfectly normal, okay maybe I have it a bit to much but... oh well, let's move on from this I can explain that later...

So anyways...


I have used the camera a little bit as you can see, both for some test pictures to get to know it.
But also to take LOTS of pictures of my lovely pocket watches *my little fettish*
I will also use it a bit on my trip to Istanbul for my... what's it cal
led in english?
studytrip? I got no idea what it's called in english right now, but you get the point :)








Something else I have been doing recently was that my lovely friend, my roommate from the first boardingshool, came here for about the hole week I had my wintervacation, it was so nice seeing her again, have fun, talk alot, and play some guitar hero to x3
Also it was nice to get some of the old clothes I could not fit anymore, that I did'nt want to throw out, out of my own closet and into hers :)
it feels much better to give it away
than to throw it away :3
It was very nice having her all week :D But it sure also felt good to get my bed back for myself ^^
The people who know her, knows that even though she's a small person, she can fill out a hole bed for two persons ^^'' wich she also did perfectly the last night she was here, she was lying as one big cross! or a skydiver, depends on how you see it xD
one night I also woke up because something heavy was on my stomach, and yes, it was her head that had woken me x3




Ah yes good times :)

She also helped me buy my new computer, and we also bought some new clothes and stuff, she made me buy a nice shirt that I normally would never wear, because it's to colorfull, but when she say I looked good in it and it was cheap, then who can refuse? :D

I have also been tidying up my room, so now I have enough space to have my nice black chair to stand in the room, so I can use it some more, to especially sit nice and comfy when I play games on my playstation ^^ especially my gran turismo game with stearingwheel and pedals, is getting so much more fun to play when I sit a little like in a real car xD


Oh yes I also started to go to the school psykologist, as said before.
I felt a little down and needed somebody to talk to that didn't really know me, to hear another persons meaning of it all, and It feels great to be told what it all could mean, and that most of it is perfectly normal ^^ the only thing she thought was a bit unusual was that normally teenagers wont even think about it when they have those problems with choosing if something is good or bad, but that I really thought about it, and also some other things like that, that I knew and thought of things that normal teenagers my age would do... weird, but anyway xD

I am also starting to stalk people on twitter, making video's for youtube, hate my mothers new boyfriend, being claimed not ready for HF, stopped making fursuits and other stuff I used to do, being lazy as always, just much worse, not going that much to school, make vine glasses for my sisters wedding and lots of other stuff...

cheers ;)

Ingen kommentarer: