søndag den 4. september 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOOOOOSH!!


LOL!! first when I saw this:

I was like this:

and now When I watched this!:

I was like this:

It's so awesome! just as I imagined! H Is jumping in the water to save Natalia from the car she's stuck in, that got driven into the sea! Even when He was like... Totally... About to die! well okay not about to die, but he didn't have any strength after getting hit by that bullet fragment in his abdomen! I also REALLY fancy that it looks like he's gonna take revenge on Randy that put both H and Natalia in that life threatening danger! I have also heard that H isn't gonna follow the doctors orders to stay at the hospital, cuz he don't want to loose any time to catch the bad guys, and Natalia is gonna be conserned about H because he's doing that... He's so stubborn! I really feel like my mind is gonna be fucked up when I'm gonna watch the first episode of the season premiere, I just know it's gonna be full of love, hate, revenge, and all the other things that I love CSI Miami for x3

Also all this made me do like this: (fangirl scream)

Ingen kommentarer: