torsdag den 12. maj 2011

NO!!! and car games x3


Omg omg omg omg OMG!!!! I just can't stop thinking about when the next seaosn of csi miami will come! I gotta see what happens next! I just can't get into my head that they really let them shoot Horatio Caine! O__o The guy that NEVER! get hurt! oh well... at least until now.... ><'' or wait... no there were something about that he got stabbet in new yourk, some long time ago, but anyway... (you Horatio haters, gotta looooove this x3) I also can't understand that they left Natalia in the back of a car, and let it sink into the sea! GRRRR!! seriously! oh well... Actually I had wished for SOMETHING special to happen, especially to Horatio, but I never thought they would actually do it, well at least not like that... O__o I thought that they maybe would get back his son from the war or something, or maybe kill his son in that war, uh it could be so sad T^T that's why I love it anyway x3 Am I evil or what? muahahahaha *evil laugh*
oh well....
Now to something totally else, I have just gotten five "new" (used) ps2 games, and three of them is car games xD I LOOOVE IIT!! *totally Ole Henriksen*. well I do really love it! I have only tried one of the games so far, but it was sooo fun! It's need for speed undercover, and it's so fun to get away from the police! The only thing I am saying at a time like that, is: "FUUCK!! you moron go away! oh yeah do you think! get out of my way suckers muahahahahaha" and then I totally destroy their cars x3 muahahaha again! and again, and again! *Couph couph uh my troat ><" I guess I have made that evil laugh too much ^^''*
Uh uh! and another thing I like about this game, is that the palms around the city and so on, reminds me of miami, so in my mind, I am driving in miami in this game x3

Ingen kommentarer: